Friday, July 17, 2009

Demon & Devil

ppl running
birds are flying
am i standing alone

walking on the street
you told me you will wait for me there
but you are not

when darkness cover me
Ghost give me Choices
work for him or leave him

he gives me a couple of months to think
Demon accompany me
trying to convince me

but sorry to demon
brother cant help
because it is the path to hell

i got my life
i got my freedom
you are asking a fool to do you a favour

i am not emo anymore
no time for it
gonna stand strong

think twice
every challenge is a stepping stone
so just face it

in fact
family is much more important for me
that is my decision

Running in The Dark
looking for light
and i never regret to my choice

thx George

1 comment:

  1. 这应该就是人生吧。。
    充满考验的人生。。
    加油吧^^
    这些人生功课~
    你一定能够完成的~
    因为上帝给我们的考验~
    绝对不会超越我们的能力范围的~
    祝福你^^
    找回属于你的快乐^^

    ReplyDelete