Sunday, March 7, 2010

Am i doing something stupid ?
i question myself
i feel that i am just like a fool
did i really care about their feeling ?
rather ask them to shut up and fuck off
but that's not me
just wanna be friend with everyone
yaya friend
but dont even wanna talk to them
or else
they will ask me about chances
damn chances
"why dont you put a try ?"
goddamn
you think relationship can put a try ?!
talking to you
is just exactly entertaining you
bullshit
if i put a try
i am gonna get hurt
well
i am not an experiment for you
giving you a chance
is no different with trowing myself towards wall
ya
friends
i always said that we are friends
but look
i dont even wanna talk about relationship with you
so stop talking about you and me all the time
it's fucking bored
I dont mind if you talk about other topics

No comments:

Post a Comment