Thursday, March 4, 2010

Love & Trust

It's your voices
That raise me up
It's your voices
That makes me happy

Its your smiles
That makes me feel warm
It's your laughter
brought me out from sadness

I cherish the moments
Which belongs to you and me
Holding your hands tightly
And i will never leave you alone

Memories are created by us together
And it never fades away
Because it is lively in my heart

I have a shoulder
For you to cry on
Saving all my love to you
Because we belongs together

Your hands are warm
Wipe away my tears gently
And that has comfort my heart
With all your love

Although i am not an angel
But i try to be the best of me for you
So i am willing to say in front of everyone
"Yes, i do."

Out of love
I consent you as my Knight
And you're the only one
Brings me joyfulness and happiness

I am a man without luxuries for you
But i am man with love for you
Do allow me to kiss on your lips
Do allow everyone to be our witness

Let the rings be our love-token
Let the Father be our affiancer
When i step into the church
I can feel Blessing full in it
And there is a man standing in front of the pulpit
My Mr.Right

Done By
Aaron Ng
&
Lucia Wong

2 comments:

  1. 3rd poem
    The Ending
    Pretty cool
    More Than Words
    that's call love
    Haha
    Well Done Lucia
    You got a great ending that i never expect

    ReplyDelete
  2. 还好吧。。
    我觉得挺糟的。。
    不过,总算没白费我的努力^^
    你知道吗
    当你说你喜欢那个Ending时
    我有多开心^^
    真的没想到会得到你的赞赏~
    very surprise~
    在整个写诗的过程
    你没有嫌弃我的速度、字句
    我已经很感恩了~ 真的^^
    谢谢你哦~ Aaron^^

    ReplyDelete