Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Beloved and the Hatred (a poem that i share to my school magazine)


You wouldn't know why,
I have changed to another person ,
You didn't question why ,
Just like a blind person ,
But i just want to say ,
Stress has worsened my mood ,
And you thought i was forever for you ,
i need time to throw out the stress out of my mind ,
But the moment i threw it out ,
you were gone and that left a deep wound in my heart ,
which bought sadness , sorrow and grief ,
wanted to wrap you in my arms ,
And drown you in kisses ,
You left me but i still have some of you ,
You , the beloved and the hatred ,
I didn't mean to blame you for anything ,
I just wanna say thanks for the memories ,
And the precious lesson that you taught me .

Aaron Ng Jun Qi (5 Science)

No comments:

Post a Comment