Thursday, February 4, 2010

crying in the dark
and here comes the winds blow

looking at the empty field
memories of you recall in my mind

oh god
you are punishing me

but i know that you are good to me
you accompany me all the time

it is just a task for me
a lesson for me

you teach me moral value of love
the lesson of joy, pain and cruelty

i know that every event is just a stepping stone
but as my heart sink

i cant rise it
i cant stop thinking about the pain

god
i just want to be relax

i hope that my best friend George
can accompany me

but he went oversea
and i got no point to contact him

i need someone to talk to
but i dunno who should i talk to

everyone is busy
i know that

may god guide me out of the pain
if i am a devil , do punish myself for thee

god please here my prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment