Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I do....

I do want to find you ....
but i afraid that my msg makes you feel that i am annoying...
because i am a leech , i know ...
haiz yaya...
i wonder what are you thinking ....
i wanted to ask but i know i should not ask
wanted to know your feeling
but i know you won't tell me
your lines web into my heart
but did not tear my heart slightly apart ...
but seems like a cage
i was lock in there
keep on searching a way out
where is your love ??
where is your heart ??
The Beloved and The Hatred ...
i wonder which one is me ..

3 comments:

  1. since when ur command in english so strong?? can write poem tim lolz...

    stay hapi, blog hapi!

    cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  2. o ...
    if got sad or happy mood ...
    sure will write de...
    haiz...
    i am kind of emo , i know
    XP

    ReplyDelete