Thursday, June 4, 2009

Love is .... what ????? leech > me

BloG...
Hmm...
Dunno oh ..
Haiz..
my secret
nothing much or less
holiday come back also very boring
miss my friend so much
miss HER more than friend la
but
what to do ??
Haiz..
dunno o
got plan in mind
have a date with her is good de
but , i am not that dare to ask
although i already request
she tell me okay
but until now....
No reply , fine
maybe she is busy
i should think in a positive way
i feel i am just like a leech
she like other ppl ,
i did know that
but,
i still don't wanna quit
i am just like out of control
just like a leech
once i "bite" ,
i wont let go
anyway......
i dont wanna guess what is gonna happen
but i will just accept anything which is gonna happen to me ..
we all are fated
no one can change the ending
only god
or else
she change it
pain is there..
but she also got that kind of pain on her heart
i know...
i did not put the blame on her

No comments:

Post a Comment